1.0 EFT Registered Nurse – 1 Year Term
Fisher River Cree Nation Health Services
JOB SUMMARY: The Fisher River Cree Nation Health Services requires a Registered Nurse to provide support to the established Clinic services for the community of Fisher River Cree Nation.
Under the direction of the Nurse in Charge, the RN component includes:
- Clinical health services & Mental Health aspect
- Baccalaureate degree in Nursing and/or Registered Nurse, advanced training and/or experience in nursing management;
- Active practicing membership and in good standing with the College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba;
- Commitment to continuing professional development and keeping current with Nursing Care developments and practices;
- Knowledge of technical/legal boundaries and perimeters of the Registered Nurse and other Nursing staff;
- BTLS/ITLS Certification and current CPR/First Aid;
- Knowledge of Fisher River Health Services Mandate in related to physical, mental, emotional & spiritual health, in order to handle challenging and stressful situations;
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written);
- Skills and ability to foster positive human and public relations;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Demonstrates a respectful and positive attitude towards work, colleagues, management, board and the general public, knowledge of cross cultural awareness and diversity;
- Proficient in computerized programs; knowledge of eHealth, eChart and Acurro (EMR system);
- Must abide by FRCN Policies & Procedures, including adhering to Illegal Drug Test;
- A valid Class 5 Manitoba Driver’s License.
Apply with cover letter/resume, current Criminal Record Check, Adult Abuse & Child Abuse Registry, along 2 written letter of references (1 recent employer) to:
Dolly Cochrane, Human Resource Department
(e-copies at this time)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 204-645-2461
Deadline: May 26, 2020
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.