1.0 Executive Assistant – 1 Year Term
Fisher River Cree Nation Health Services
The Fisher Cree Nation Health Services, an independent community health agency is seeking a highly motivated individual for the position as Executive Assistant. The incumbent requires a strong knowledge of Administrative skills; will work closely with the Director of Health; experience in communication and time-management, who is innovative and has a strong background in workshop planning and computer skills.
- Office Administration Diploma/Certificate, other related education in this field;
- Minimum 2 years office experience in administration or coordination as related to the position;
- Excellent Administrative abilities to work within a complex multidisciplinary environment;
- Strong written and interpersonal skills; and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, management and partners;
- Demonstrates & promotes the use of data, research, and performance indicators in the further development of services;
- Demonstrates ability to plan, organize and run a successful workshop/event with internal and external stakeholders;
- Support change within an organization to improve quality;
- Knowledge of local traditions, lifestyle and language would be an asset;
- Advanced computer knowledge;
- Must be available to work flexible hours and to travel when required;
- Manitoba Driver’s license and vehicle is a requirement;
- Must be willing to adhere to FRCN Policies/Procedures and willing to take Illegal Drug Testing.
Deadline: November 27, 2020
Please submit a Cover Letter along with Resume and current Criminal Record Check, Adult/Child Abuse Registry, 2 references (recent employer) to:
Dolly Cochrane, Human Resource Department
Accepting eCopy at this time, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 204-645-2461
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.