1.0 FINANCE CLERK – 1 Year Term
Fisher River Cree Nation Health Services
SUMMARY: To provide efficient, effective and accountable financial administrative support to Fisher River Health Services Finance Department and it’s programs.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Certified Financial Training from a recognized accredited training institution;
- Computerized Financial Training in Acc Pac and/or a related financial management program including the ability to apply this training;
- Maintain a professional Code of Ethics when dealing with multi-sectoral partners and local programming initiatives;
- Must be knowledgeable with Annual Work-plans, budgets, funding partners and local health programs;
- Excellent organizational & motivational skills;
- Able to take direction and follows through to completion of tasks;
- Excellent writing & communication skills and must be able to work as a team member;
- Excellent physical, mental & emotional health;
- Must abide by Fisher River Cree Nation’s Policies/Procedures and Illegal Drug By-law;
- Must have own vehicle and a valid Manitoba driver’s license
- Assist in preparing the Health Centre’s annual approved budget;
- Assist preparing and entering deposits/bank transfers, accounts receivables, accounts payables, travel expenses & other disbursements;
- Assists in preparing bi-weekly payroll for Health Centre staff, as needed;
- Assists with monthly Financial Statements and other related financial reports as requested by the Finance Department;
- General administrative and office duties including development and instituting a sound accountable financial management policy and protocol.
Deadline: May 22, 2020
Please submit a Cover Letter along with Resume and current Criminal Record Check, Adult/Child Abuse Registry, 2 references (recent employer) to:
Dolly Cochrane, Human Resource Department
Drop off, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 204-645-2461
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.