Homemaker x 2
Full-Time Term-(March 2021)
Fisher River Cree Nation Health Services
The Homemaker will be required to provide Homemaking services for the established Home Care and Homemaking Program for the community of Fisher River. The objective of the Homemaker is to provide minor home cleaning to the HCCP clients based on the assessed needs. The Homemaker will also assist in Meal Prep for the client where needed. The goal is to promote self-care and independence for the client in the familiar environment of their home.
- Previous experience in Homemaking/Home Care or Community Health; understanding of the First Nations Health Care Delivery and Services of the HCCP;
- Current Certification in CPR/FA, or willing to update/train;
- Current Food Handlers & WHMIS Certification preferred, or willing to update/train;
- Knowledge and experience in working with the elderly, disabled and/or physical limitation clientele;
- Ability to work as a team member and work independently;
- Excellent physical, mental & emotional health knowledge of local traditions, lifestyle and language would be an asset;
- Basic computer skills;
- Must have valid Manitoba Driver’s Licence and own vehicle to get to and from work and to clients’ homes;
- Must adhere to FRCN Policies & Procedures, Criminal Record Check, Adult/Child Abuse Registry, including the Illegal Drug By-law.
Apply with resume, current Criminal Record Check and Adult/Child Abuse Registry and 2 references (1 recent employer) to:
Dolly Cochrane, Human Resource Department
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 204-645-2461
Deadline date: November 27, 2020
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
(FRCN Members First Priority, but not limited to)