Fisher River Board of Education invites applications for 2 INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY YOUTH INTERN
Term Position until March 31, 2021
(or 800 hours, whichever comes first)
All prospective youth candidates are subject to final approval by the employer – Manitoba First Nations SchoolNet (Keewatin Tribal Council).
Funding for youth positions is subject to criteria of our funding partners:
- Candidates must be between 15 to 30 years of age;
- Candidates must be returning to school after completing the internship;
- Candidates must have their Grade 12 completed;
- Candidates must attend a mandatory training conference in November, in Winnipeg;
- Candidates must be of First Nations descent and willing to work on reserve;
- Candidates must be entitled to work according to provincial legislations; and,
- Candidates cannot be recipients of Employment Insurance (EI) (once the position has been accepted).
Youth will be paid $13.00/hour, 40 hours per week. Manitoba First Nations SchoolNet (Keewatin Tribal Council) will administer payroll and cover all employer related payroll costs (CPP, EI, Vacation Pay).
Applicants may submit a covering letter along with a resume, Child Abuse and a Criminal Record Checks Successful candidate must adhere to the Fisher River Cree Nation Illegal Drug Bylaw.
All applicants are thanked for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Submit resume to Education Office by Wednesday, September 9, 2020