EFT 1.0 Home Care Nurse/LPN
JOB SUMMARY: The Home Care Nurse will be required to provide direct nursing care services for the established Home & Community Care Program (HCCP) for the community of Fisher River. The goal of the Home Care Nurse is to assist the Home Care Coordinator with completing client assessments/care plans and the provision of home care and homemaking services in order to encourage client independence and family involvement. Duties may also include Home Community Visits, Health Education and other nursing related duties.
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Home Care Coordinator/NIC
- Nursing Diploma in Licensed Practical Nursing;
- Active practicing membership with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Manitoba (CLPNM);
- Current CPR/FA/AED and ITLS;
- Maintain a professional code of ethics when assisting the nursing department with direct services to members and their families who are seeking local and external services;
- Multidisciplinary team approach;
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills;
- Able to take direction and follows through to completion of tasks;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Excellent physical, mental and emotional health ;
- Proficient in office skills and computerized systems (Windows-Word, Excel, PP);
- Must have own vehicle and a valid Manitoba driver’s license;
- Field duties as assigned;
- Must adhere to FRCN Policies & Procedures, including the Illegal Drug By-law, Adult Abuse/Child Abuse Registry;
- Must be COVID-19 double-vaccinated.
Please submit Resume/Cover Letter/current Criminal Record Check/Adult Abuse Registry, 2 references (1 recent employer) to:
Dolly Cochrane, Human Resource Department
Drop off, Email: [email protected] or Fax: 204-645-2461
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.