Casual Dialysis Escort
The Dialysis Escort will be required to provide Medical Escort services for the established Home Care Program for the community of Fisher River. The objective of the Dialysis Escort is to provide safe support services for our Dialysis clients to and from their appointments/treatments.
- Current Health Care Aide Certification, preferred but not required;
- Current CPR/FA preferred or willing to take training;
- Ability to work as a team member and work independently;
- Knowledge & experience in working with the Elderly, disabled and/or physical limitation of clientele;
- Knowledge of Fisher River Cree Nation traditions;
- Must be available to work flexible hours;
- Must adhere to FRCN Policies & Procedures, including the Illegal Drug By-law, clear Criminal Record Check, Adult Abuse Registry
- Must be Covid-19 double-vaccinated.
Please submit Resume, 2 references (recent employer), along with your Criminal Record Check to:
Dolly Cochrane, Human Resource Department
Drop off, Email: [email protected] or Fax: 204-645-2461