|Posting Date: November 15, 2022
||Position Title: License Practical Nurse
||Position Status: Part Time
|Supervisor: Director of Nursing
||Hours of Work: 40 Hours Bi-Weekly
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Current Manitoba L.P.N. license
- Updated Criminal/Adult Abuse Registry check must be provided with Application
- Must be fully vaccinated according to Manitoba Public Health guidelines and provide proof of vaccination.
- Experience and knowledge in the Geriatric field.
- Familiar with the Provincial Standards or has worked in a similar environment would be an asset.
- Positive management, communications and human relation skills are essential.
- Must be professional, responsible, accountable for own nursing practice and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to meet the mental and physical demands of the position.
- Must be willing to work shift work, nights, weekends, holidays and willing to accept short notice calls.
- Shared Accommodations Available
Please submit applications along with Two (2) References (One being your last employer) to:
Ochekwi Sipi Cree Nation Personal Care Home
Koostatak, Mb. R0C 1S0
Email: [email protected]
Deadline: Open Until Filled