Casual Medical Drivers
The Medical Transportation Driver, under supervision of the Medical Transportation Coordinator, is responsible for providing safe and timely medical transportation and medication delivery for Fisher River Community members and programs.
- A valid Manitoba Class 4 Driver’s License;
- Current certification in First Aid and/or CPR and Transportation of Dangerous Goods or must be willing to take the training;
- Must complete a Driver’s abstract and adhere to current medical exam (obtain from MPI);
- Minimal vehicle maintenance and daily cleaning;
- Excellent physical, mental & emotional health;
- Good writing and grammar skills are an asset, paperwork involved;
- Very good communication skills, respectful towards clients/co-workers and must be able to work as a team member;
- Excellent organizational & motivational skills to manage work with minimal supervision;
- Hours are varied, evenings and weekends and are not guaranteed;
- Must be willing to adhere to Illegal Drug testing as per FRCN Band Policy/Procedures, and a clear Criminal Record Check;
- Must be Covid-19 double-vaccinated.
Please submit Resume, 2 references (recent employer), and Criminal Record Check to:
Dolly Cochrane, Human Resource Department
Drop off, Email: [email protected] or Fax: 204-645-2461