Fisher River Board of Education invites applications for a Daycare Director for Wee Care Daycare
Under the authority of the Director of Education, the Director of the Centre will perform all duties related to the planning, organizing and managing of the Centre program and resources. She/he will ensure that the Day Care Centre operates efficiently and in accordance to the policies and procedures.
- Early Childhood Educator II (willing to pursue a level III) or equivalent.
- Five years experience in an Early Childhood Education setting
- Five years successful experience in administration;
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation;
- Developed facilitation and presentation skills;
- Effective communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively, independently and in group settings;
- Excellent interpersonal and cross-cultural skills to work in a First Nations environment;
- Knowledge of Manitoba First Nations Early Childhood Education Development.
Candidates who possess a valid Early Childhood Educator Diploma or equivalent are invited to submit their resumes, along with three references, one of which must be the last employer to:
Fisher River Cree Nation
Koostatak, MB R0C 1S0
Fax: (204) 645-2788
Phone: (204) 645-2283
E-mail: [email protected]
Candidates must also include copies of child abuse registry and current criminal record check.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Application deadline: Open until Filled
The FRCN Board of Education thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.