Fisher River Board of Education invites applications for Educational Assistants at Charles Sinclair School and Fisher River High School
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Dependable and well organized
- Experience working with children and youth
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Current criminal record and child abuse registry checks.
- Willing to work in a team environment
- Must adhere to the Fisher River Cree Nation Illegal Drug Bylaw and submit to employment drug testing.
- Daily planning with staff.
- One-on-one and group work with students in the classroom
- Monitor progress of students (academically, socially and behaviourally).
- Perform supervision duties as assigned.
Applicants may submit a covering letter along with a resume, Child Abuse and Criminal Record Checks, and include 3 references (one of which must be the last supervisor) to:
Fisher River Board of Education Office
Box 368, Koostatak, MB R0C 1S0
The successful candidate’s employment is contingent upon meeting all pre-employment policies of the Fisher River Cree Nation.
All applicants are thanked for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Application deadline: Open until Filled