CASUAL – CLASS 4 DRIVER
|Posting Date: August 31, 2022
||Position Title: Medical Driver
||Position Status: Casual
|Supervisor: Director of Nursing
|Hours of Work: As required
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- A valid class 4 drivers license with a clear drivers abstract
- Must be fully vaccinated according to Manitoba Public Health guidelines and provide proof of vaccination.
- P.R. & First Aid Certificates or willing to obtain
- Good physical and mental health
- Ability to take direction
- Responsible for resident’s personal needs during the medical trips
- Ability to work under pressure, and cope with long hours
- Must be available to transport the clients to and from medical appointments, and activity trips on and away from the community.
- Must be willing to work some weekends & evenings
- Positive attitude towards residents, co-workers, supervisors, and people in general
- Respects confidentiality of residents & staff information
Please submit applications to:
Ochekwi Sipi Cree Nation
Personal Care Home
Koostatak, Mb. R0C 1S0
Phone: 204-645-2811 Fax: 204-645-2450
Email: [email protected]
Deadline: Open until filled
We thank all those that apply and only those selected will be contacted for further consideration.
The successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment testing as per the FRCN Illegal Drug Policy.