The Fisher River Cree Nation Jr. B Hawks Hockey Club is seeking to fill BOARD MEMBER positions for the 2017-2018 KJHL hockey season.
1) Attend all board meetings, functions, events
2) Be informed about the organizations mission, policies and knowledge of hockey
3) Review agenda and supporting materials prior to board meetings
4) Keep up-to-date on developments in the organization
5) Follow conflict of interest and confidentiality policies
6) Assist the board in carrying out the financial responsibilities
7) Contribute to the club/program
8) Attend the KJHL hockey games when possible
9) Promote the Club
10) Other duties as assigned or required.
DEADLINE: June 30, 2017
Submit a cover letter and resume to:
Jr. B Hawks Board
P.O. Box 367 Koostatak, MB R0C 1S0
Drop off at Band office front receptionist or email to Raquel Mason at firstname.lastname@example.org