Under the direction and supervision of the Castle Store General Manager the cashier receives payment from customers or employees in exchange for goods or services by performing the following duties.
- Computes bills and produces itemized list of goods including amount due.
- Ensures charges and product cost accuracy.
- Provides change and issues receipt on goods or services that have been purchased by customers.
- Records cash and sales received and prepare reports of transactions.
- Reconciles cash register tape and verify against cash on hand.
- Ensures cleanliness and neat appearance of work area.
- Ensures proper functioning of register and sales station.
- Process sales on register by passing price coded items across electronic scanner to record price, compile printed list, and display cost of customer purchase on monitor screen.
- Identify goods that need to be replenished and inform the Castle Store General Manager and or Purchaser/Estimator.
- Must be available Monday – Saturday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Other duties as assigned.
- Grade 12 or equivalent an asset.
- Preferable operational experience in cash register, will provide training.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Must provide with Resume a Criminal Record Check, Adult Abuse Registry Check, and Child Abuse Registry Check (at your own expense) and 2 references.
Must be Fisher River Band Member.
Please submit your resume by Friday, January 15, 2021 at 4:30 pm to:
Maxine Murdock, Executive Assistant
Fisher River Economic Development Corp.
Box 359, Koostatak, MB. R0C 1S0
Fax: (204) 645-4572 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Successful candidate will be subject to a pre-screening drug test (as per the FRCN Drug By-law 2004-01, Sec. 8.01). We thank all those who applied; however, applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.