|Posting Date: November 20, 2020||Position Status: Casual|
|Department: Housekeeping & Laundry||Position Title: Detailed Cleaner|
|Supervisor: Housekeeping & Laundry Supervisor||Hours of Work: As Required|
Under the direction and supervision of the Housekeeping and Laundry Supervisor the Detailed Cleaner performs the assigned duties of housekeeping to the Ochekwi Sipi Cree Nation Personal Care Home. Duties are performed while maintaining standards of safety and sanitation. The Detailed Cleaner functions in accordance with the PCH’s mission, goals, and objectives, and must adhere to the Ochekwi Sipi Cree Nation Personal Care Homes policy and procedures.
- Minimum of Grade 8 and a minimum of one-year work experience in housekeeping and cleaning services.
- Current First Aid/CPR & WHMIS. required or willing to acquire
- Updated Criminal Record and Adult Abuse Registry check required with resume
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and under stressful situations at times.
- Must be able to work as team member
- Ability to take direction and to follow through.
- Must be in good physical and mental health; due to the workload and heavy lifting.
- Ability to lift, push and pull required (up to 50 lbs.)
- Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend.
- A positive attitude towards residents, co-workers, supervisors, management and towards the general public.
- Respects confidentiality of residents, staff and the Personal Care Home information.
|PLEASE SUBMIT A RESUME WITH 2 REFERENCES TO:
Ochekwi Sipi Cree Nation PCH
Koostatak, Mb. R0C 1S0
Phone: 204-645-2811 Fax: 204-645-2450
Deadline: Open until Filled
*We thank all those who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.*
*As per the FRCN By-Law 2004-01, Sec. 8.01, the successful candidate will be subject to a pre-screening drug test.