Casual Medical Drivers
Fisher River Cree Nation Health Services
The Medical Transportation Driver, under supervision of the Medical Transportation Coordinator, is responsible for providing safe and timely medical transportation and medication delivery for Fisher River Community members and programs.
- A valid Manitoba Class 4 Drivers License.
- Current certification in First Aid and/or CPR and Transportation of Dangerous Goods or must be willing to take the training.
- Must complete a Driver’s abstract and adhere to current medical exam(obtain from MPI)
- Minimal vehicle maintenance and cleaning.
- Excellent physical, mental & emotional health
- Good writing and grammar skills are an asset, paperwork involved.
- Very good communication skills, respectful towards clients/co-workers and must be able to work as a team member.
- Excellent organizational & motivational skills to manage work with minimal supervision.
- Hours are varied and not guaranteed.
- Must be willing to adhere to Illegal Drug testing as per FRCN Band Policy/Procedures
Please submit Resume, 2 references (recent employer), and Criminal Record Check to:
Dolly Cochrane, Human Resource Department
Drop off, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 204-645-2461
Posted: November 18, 2019