Registered Nurse – Casual
|Posting Date: October 8, 2020||Position Title: Registered Nurse|
|Department: Nursing||Position Status: Casual|
|Supervisor: Director of Nursing||Hours of Work: As required (No Set Hours)|
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Current CRN of MB license
- Updated Criminal/Adult Abuse Registry check must be provided with Application
- Experience and knowledge in the Geriatric field.
- Familiar with the Provincial Standards or has worked in a similar environment would be an asset.
- Positive management, communications and human relation skills are essential.
- Must be professional, responsible, accountable for own nursing practice and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to meet the mental and physical demands of the position.
- Must be willing to work shift work, nights, weekends, holidays and willing to accept short notice calls.
|PLEASE SUBMIT A RESUME WITH 2 REFERENCES TO:
Ochekwi Sipi Cree Nation PCH
Koostatak, Mb. R0C 1S0
Phone: 204-645-2811 Fax: 204-645-2450
Deadline: Open until Filled
*We thank all those who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.*
*As per the FRCN By-Law 2004-01, Sec. 8.01, the successful candidate will be subject to a pre-screening drug test.