PART TIME- CLASS 4 DRIVER
|Posting Date: July 8, 2020||Position Title: Medical Driver|
|Department: Nursing||Position Status: Part Time|
|Supervisor: Head Nurse/Director of Nursing||Hours of Work: 40 Hours Bi-Weekly|
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- A valid class 4 drivers license with a clear drivers abstract
- Criminal Record Check & Adult Abuse Registry checks-both current within 6 months
- P.R. & First Aid Certificates or willing to obtain
- Good physical and mental health
- Ability to take direction
- Responsible for residents personal needs during the medical trips
- Ability to work under pressure, and cope with long hours
- Must be available to transport the clients to and from medical appointments, and activity trips on and away from the community.
- Must be willing to work some weekends & evenings
- Positive attitude towards residents, co-workers, supervisor and people in general
- Respects confidentiality of residents & staff information
We thank all those that apply and only those selected will be contacted for further consideration.
The successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment testing as per the FRCN Illegal Drug Policy.