Cleaning Workers – Term Positions
– Charles Sinclair School
– Fisher River High School
Duties to include thoroughly sanitizing high traffic areas of the facilities at Charles Sinclair School and Fisher River High School, other duties as maybe assigned. Duties are performed while maintaining standards of safety and sanitation.
1. Must be in good physical and mental health; due to the workload and possibility of heavy lifting;
2. Must be reliable and responsible, ability to work with minimal supervision and under stressful situations at times;
3. Must be able to work independently, as well as a team member;
4. Ability to take direction and follow through;
5. Ability to lift, push and pull required;
6. Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend;
7. A positive attitude towards students, co-workers, supervisors & management;
8. Respects confidentiality of Students and Staff.
Applicants may submit their resume and supporting documents by email or fax to the Board of Education Office.
1. Resume, with three references, one of which must be the last supervisor;
2. Current Criminal record check/Vulnerable Sector Check
3. Current Child Abuse Registry Check
Email: email@example.com or Fax: 204-645-2788
Application deadline: Friday, January 8, 2021
The successful candidate’s employment is contingent upon meeting all preemployment policies of the Fisher River Cree Nation