Fisher River Health Services COVID-19 Contact Numbers
If you have any COVID-19 related questions, please call 431.256.0395.
If you need clarification on who should be tested, isolation etc., please call 431.256.0395. On call hours will be from 8:30am-11:00pm.
For after hours you can contact Percy E. Moore Hospital at 204.372.8444 or Health Links – Info Santé is available for questions or medical concerns at 204-788-8200 or toll-free at 1-888-315-9257.
EXPOSURE: * In the past 14 days:
- returned from traveling out of Manitoba (excluding travel to Western Canada, the Territories or Ontario west of Terrace Bay); or
- exposure to be a confirmed case of COVID-19 (confirm setting and how the individual was notified); or
- exposure in laboratory working directly with biological specimens that contact COVID-19; and or
SYMPTOMS – New onset of:
- Fever > 38°C or subjective fever / chills
- Sore Throat / hoarse voice
- Shortness of Breath/Breathing Difficulties
- Loss of Smell or Taste
- Vomiting or Diarrhea for more than 24 hours
TWO OR MORE of:
- Runny nose
- Muscle aches
- Skin rash of unknown cause
- Nausea or loss of appetite
- Poor Feeding (if an Infant)
Reminder to isolate until test results are returned NEGATIVE and you are symptom free for 24 hours (NOTE: this is for any of the general public who was tested for COVID-19).