|Posting Date: November 20, 2020||Position Status: Casual|
|Department: Nursing||Position Title: COVID 19 Relief
Health Care Aide
|Supervisor: Head Nurse||Hours of Work: As required (No Set Hours)|
Under the general direction of the Head Nurse the Health Care Aide performs the assigned duties related to the nursing standard of practise and complies with standards & policy procedures. Duties are performed while maintaining standards of safety and health. The Health Care Aide functions in accordance with the PCH’s mission, goals and objectives.
- Updated Criminal Record and Adult Abuse Registry must be attached to resume
- Health Care Aide Certificate
- Current First Aide & CPR or must be willing to acquire
- Must be willing to work shift work, nights, weekends, holidays and willing to accept short notice calls.
- Good physical and mental health
- Ability to take direction and follow through
- Ability to work under pressure
- Respects confidentiality of residents & staff information
- Positive attitude towards residents, co-workers, supervisor and people in general
Please Submit a Resume with a Cover Letter & 2 references to:
Ochekwi Sipi Cree Nation
Personal Care Home
Koostatak, Mb. R0C 1S0
Phone: 204-645-2811 Fax: 204-645-2450
Deadline: Open until Filled
*We thank all those who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.*
*As per the FRCN By-Law 2004-01, Sec. 8.01, the successful candidate will be subject to a pre-screening drug test.