|Posting Date: November 24, 2020||Position Status: Casual|
|Department: Nursing||Position Title: COVID 19 Relief|
|Supervisor: Head Nurse||Hours of Work: As required (No Set Hours)|
Under the general direction of the Head Nurse the Orderly & Un-trained Health Care Aide performs the assigned duties related to the nursing standard of practice and complies with standards & policy procedures. Duties are to cover staffing needs during COVID 19, altered orientation processes will be in the areas of Safe Feeding and Safe Patient Handling, duties performed while maintaining standards of safety and health.
This position functions in accordance with the PCH’s mission, goals, and objectives.
- Updated Criminal Record and Adult Abuse Registry must be attached to resume
- Current First Aide & CPR or must be willing to acquire
- Must be willing to work shift work, nights, weekends, holidays and willing to accept short notice calls.
- Good physical and mental health
- Ability to take direction and follow through
- Ability to work under pressure
- Respects confidentiality of residents & staff information
- Positive attitude towards residents, co-workers, supervisor and people in general
Please Submit a Resume with a Cover Letter & 2 references to:
Ochekwi Sipi Cree Nation
Personal Care Home
Koostatak, Mb. R0C 1S0
Phone: 204-645-2811 Fax: 204-645-2450
Deadline: Open until Filled
*We thank all those who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.*
*As per the FRCN By-Law 2004-01, Sec. 8.01, the successful candidate will be subject to a pre-screening drug test.