COVID-19 Safety Process for Land Code Ratification Vote – October 28, 2020.
Voting takes place from 9:00am – 8:00pm at the Community Centre.
Our goal is to provide an environment where risk is reduced and create a space for community members/eligible voters to safely cast their ballot.
We have the following practices in place for voters:
- Two voters in community hall area at one time
- Issue of one time use disposable masks and disposable pens will be given to members upon their arrival
- Pens can be disposed of when finished marking ballot, garbage cans will be available.
- Please wear masks until you have exited the community hall
- One-way Entry and Exit from the community hall will be clearly marked out; therefore reducing/eliminating meeting another voter while in hall
- Limited number of support staff within community hall during vote
- Ratification Vote staff will be wearing masks at all times
- Shield will be utilized between voter and vote staff
- Continuous cleaning and disinfecting of voter shields
- Voter shields will be spaced out to follow spacing guidelines
Thank you for your cooperation, Fisher River Cree Nation continues to strive in keeping our community members safe during this difficult time.