Fisher River Board of Education invites applications for an Education Assistant at Charles Sinclair School.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Dependable and well organized
- Experience working with children and youth
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to work in a team environment
- Must adhere to the Fisher River Cree Nation Illegal Drug Bylaw and submit to employment drug testing.
- Daily planning with staff.
- One-on-one and group work with students in the classroom
- Monitor progress of students (academically, socially and behaviourally).
- Current criminal record and child abuse registry checks.
- Perform supervision duties as assigned.
Applicants may submit a covering letter along with a resume, Child Abuse and Criminal Record Checks, and include 3 references (one of which must be the last supervisor) to:
Fisher River Board of Education Office
Box 368, Koostatak, MB R0C 1S0
Successful candidate must adhere to the Fisher River Cree Nation Illegal Drug Bylaw. All applicants are thanked for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Submit resume to Education Office
Closing date: Friday January 10, 2020, 4:30 p.m.