|Posting Date: June 3, 2020||Position Status: Casual|
|Department: Housekeeping & Laundry||Position Title: Housekeeping & Laundry Aide|
|Supervisor: Housekeeping & Laundry Supervisor||Hours of Work: As Required – No set hrs.|
Under the direction and supervision of the Housekeeping and Laundry Supervisor the HK & L Aide performs the assigned duties of housekeeping and laundry to the Ochekwi Sipi Cree Nation Personal Care Home. Duties are performed while maintaining standards of safety and sanitation. The HK & L Aide functions in accordance with the PCH’s mission, goals and objectives, and must adhere to the Ochekwi Sipi Cree Nation Personal Care Homes policy and procedures.
- Minimum of Grade 8 and a minimum of one year work experience in housekeeping and cleaning services.
- Current First Aid/CPR & WHMIS. required or willing to acquire
- Updated Criminal Record and Adult Abuse Registry check required with resume
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and under stressful situations at times.
- Must be able to work as team member
- Ability to take direction and to follow through.
- Must be in good physical and mental health; due to the workload and heavy lifting.
- Ability to lift, push and pull required (up to 50 lbs.)
- Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend.
- A positive attitude towards residents, co-workers, supervisors, management and towards the general public.
- Respects confidentiality of residents, staff and the Personal Care Home information.
|PLEASE SUBMIT A RESUME WITH 2 REFERENCES TO:
Ochekwi Sipi Cree Nation PCH
Koostatak, Mb. R0C 1S0
Phone: 204-645-2811 Fax: 204-645-2450
Deadline for Applications: OPEN
*We thank all those who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.*
*As per the FRCN By-Law 2004-01, Sec. 8.01, the successful candidate will be subject to a pre-screening drug test.