Fisher River Board of Education invites applications for HUMAN RESOURCE COORDINATOR.
Education & Experience
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources Management or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- A Certified Human Resource Management designation or working towards a designation will be considered an asset;
- A minimum of three (3) years human resources or related experience an asset;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in technical and plain language writing;
- Proven ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team of professionals;
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely and effective manner;
- Must be willing to sign an oath of confidentiality agreement;
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines;
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships that personify strong work ethics;
- Ability to speak a First Nations Languages would be an asset;
- Computer literate and proficient
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible to assist in the development and management of human resource policies, procedures and initiatives relating to recruitment, performance management, and compensation and benefits. In addition, be responsible for projects and tasks relating to Human Resources and staffing.
Candidates are invited to submit their resumes, along with three references, one of which must include current/last employer to the Board of Education office. Candidates must also include copies of current Criminal Record and Child Abuse Registry Checks.
At the present time we are only accepting e-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate’s employment is contingent upon provision of clear substance abuse test, as per the Fisher River Cree Nation Illegal Drug Bylaw.
Deadline for applications: Friday, April 3, 2020.
All applicants are thanked for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.