Health and Wellness
Today and always
The team at Rainbow House Wellness Centre have put together some healthy wellbeing tips on taking care of self mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually during this time.
- Don’t Panic follow the precautions, when in doubt, call PEM for how they are assessing
- Stop believing everything on social media & don’t get overwhelmed by watching too much TV: ONLY Use these links to provide you with proper information.
- Go for a walk outside, enjoy nature
- Pray; Meditate; Smudge; Read a book;
- Live a healthy lifestyle (Eat and drink healthy foods)
- Sing as if no-one is watching
- Listen to music you like
- Play games with your children; involve them,
- Have family nights, watching favorite movies
- Get plenty of rest-sleep at nights (don’t over think negative; think positive)
- Talk on the phone to a friend, (we need each other at this time and always)
- Talk to your spiritual guide: pastor, elder, lodge keeper
- If not feeling well contact Health links: 1-204-788-8200 or 1-888-315-9257 (Toll-free) or you can call Percy E. Moore: 1-204-372-8444
Take this time to enjoy your family and do the best you can to live, laugh and love everyday. We will make it thru with everyone’s cooperation and working together as a community.
If you need to call and access support, our Rainbow Wellness Team is here to support you.
On-call for Mental Health from Friday March 20/2020 to Sunday March 22/2020, is Peggy Werschuik @ 204-308-0167.
A calendar notice with team members name and phone numbers for who is on-call during after hours, will be updated next week.