RE: MINOR HOCKEY MEETING
WHEN: SEPTEMBER 9, 2020
WHERE: COMMUNITY HALL
WE ARE ASKING MINOR HOCKEY PARENTS TO ATTEND. Due to covid-19 restrictions a limit of 50-people allowed in the community hall.
Topics of Discussion:
- Mandatory Screening
- Team Attendance
- Communications Officer
- Vice President
- HC Register
Interlake Minor Hockey Season is fast approaching, Fisher River Minor Hockey. A decision needs to be made in regards to the 2020/21 season.
We are a Hockey Community, but with this Pandemic we need to decide?
- Do we want to Participate for the 2020/21 Season?
- Do we SIT out the 2020/21 season?
- If we do PARTICIPATE what happens, if a Player/Coach/Parent contacts COVID-19?
- Hockey Manitoba recommends a COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER for each team, who will be put in place?
- If we do not participate this 2020/21 season, will ICE be available for our local athletes?
- PROTOCOLS will still need to be in place, if we don’t participate and allow the ice time?
- FEED-BACK & SUGGESTIONS before September 15, 2020.