Fisher River Cree Nation is currently seeking a Receptionist (Full Time Position)
Under the supervision of the Director of Operations the successful candidate will be responsible for providing a wide range of clerical functions by providing the following key activities:
- Answer telephones and direct calls to the appropriate personnel.
- Greet, meet and direct incoming clients to appropriate personnel and or departments.
- Respond to general inquires in a friendly courteous manner.
- Post and advertise function, events, meetings and other relevant material.
- File, type, photocopy and distribute material when required.
- Prepare work orders when requested.
- Type memos, correspondence when required.
- Type notices, etc. for general public when required.
- Record all incoming/outgoing mail and forward all incoming mail/faxes to appropriate personnel.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A certificate from a college or technical institute in office applications and procedures and/or 6 months related experience and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience would be preferred,
- Knowledge of general office procedures, practices and office equipment operations,
- Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent internal/external customer service skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, a high level of patience and a positive attitude;
- Must submit Criminal Record, Child and Adult Abuse Registry Checks with Resume.
Please submit a Cover Letter with Resume, (1) reference letter of (recent employer), and the above noted documents to: Note: all required documents must accompany your application, otherwise it’s considered incomplete.
Human Resource Coordinator
Fisher River Cree Nation
Koostatak, Manitoba R0C 1S0
Fax: (204)645-2745 Email: email@example.com
Closing Date for Resumes: Wednesday, March 11, 2020 @ 4:30 P.M.
Successful Candidate will be subject to a pre-screening drug test (as per the FRCN Drug By-law 2004-01, Sec. 8.01). We thank all those who applied; however, applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.