Fisher River Board of Education invites applications for a term SCHOOL BUS DRIVER for the 2020/2021 School Year
- Valid Class 2 License
- School Bus Driver Certificate or willing to upgrade
- Current driver’s abstract
- Current medical report
- Current Criminal Record and Child Abuse Registry Checks (checks must be provided at own expense)
- Previous experience would be a definite asset
- Drive school bus routes as assigned by the Transportation Supervisor
- Drive for field trips as assigned by the Transportation Supervisor
- Must be available 8 hours per day
- Ability to get along with students
- Must adhere to the Fisher River Cree Nation Illegal Drug Policy and submit to pre-employment drug testing.
Applicants must submit resume along with three references (one of which must be the last employer) and requested documents to the Fisher River Board of Education office. All applicants are thanked for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For further information, please contact Doug Murdock at 645-2206 ext. 1010.
Submit resume to Education Office
Deadline: Thursday June 18, 2020