FRCN Security Guard Training
Fisher River Cree Nation is offering a certified Security Guard Training program Monday, June 15 to Friday, June 19, 2020. This training will be 40 hours of in-class sessions conducted by a certified trainer and will meet all the provincial requirements. Each applicant that attends must be present for all sessions and complete an exam to receive their license. At the end of this process you will be a certified security guard able to apply for work at security companies within Manitoba. This training will be limited to 25 applicants only.
- Must be committed to the full 5 days of training, Monday to Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend and lift up to 50 lbs throughout the workday.
- Must have the ability to read and write English and have sufficient math skills.
- Must be dependable. Due to the nature and responsibilities of this position, dependable regular attendance is required.
- Must have current (within the last 6 months) Criminal Record Check, Child Abuse and Adult Abuse Registry Checks, to qualify for the training.
- Preference will be made first to FRCN Band Members.
Please submit Resume, along with current Criminal Record, Child and Adult Abuse Registry checks to:
Human Resource Coordinator
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: (204) 645-2745
Deadline for Resumes: Monday, June 8, 2020 @ 4:30 pm
Successful candidate will be subject to a pre-screening drug test (as per FRCN Drug By-law 2004, Sec.8.01). We thank all those who applied; however, applicants selected will be contacted.