It is the vision of the Rainbow House Wellness Centre to strive to meet the diverse needs of our community through the collaboration of community resources and partnerships with outside resources.
We will maintain a commitment towards a comprehensive and holistic approach that will help individuals and families live healthy lifestyles. Our programs will integrate the physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual components of wellness to help people of all age’s live healthy lifestyles.
- Ensure that we respect and preserve a confidential and safe atmosphere.
- Show an attitude of respect and caring for individual differences and beliefs.
- Support and assist individuals, families, and groups in every way possible.
- Provide awareness and educate as many people as possible about the benefits of wellness.
- Continue building positive, healthy relationships.
The Rainbow House Wellness Centre has a Support Services Coordinator who is responsible for supervising the employees of the Rainbow House, developing healthy relationships with community and outside organizations, and for working cooperatively with employees throughout the drug testing process. Works with the programs within Rainbow House Wellness Centre and along with the Fisher River Health Centre. Networks with other local organizations of Fisher River Cree Nation.
- Carol Cochrane – Supervisor | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jonathan McCormish – NNDAP Worker | email@example.com
- Madeline Bird – Family Support Worker | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marilyn H. Murdock – Mental Health Wellness Worker | Ext. 2 – email@example.com
- Keith Murdock – Compliance/Resource | Ext. 3 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peggy Werstiuk – NNADAP Addictions Specialist 3 | Ext. 5 – email@example.com
Contact us today for more information on Support Services & Programs
P. O. Box 442
Fisher River Cree Nation
Fisher River, MB
Phone: (204) 645-4995 or 645-3670
Fax: (204) 645-2046
Toll Free 1-888-645-4995