- Grade Twelve General Preferred or equivalent
- Knowledge of Health Information, Medical Terminology;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel, PDF/Windows, Internet/Emails;
- Previous experience an asset;
- Must be direct but pleasant, patient and polite;
- Must be confident and professional to be able to manage front area;
- Must be punctual, reliable, energetic and in good mental/physical health;
- Must adhere to FRCN Policies/Procedures, including Illegal Drug By-law and Criminal Record Check.
- Perform reception work in a high-paced office/facility;
- Work in a Medical Office setting;
- Direct client/visitors arrivals and calls to the appropriate departments;
- Manage and maintain front reception/waiting area for clients and staff;
- With the Pandemic, some protocols and guidelines have changed, this will be explained upon Orientation.
Please submit Resume 2 references (recent employer), and Criminal Record Check to:
Dolly Cochrane, Human Resource Department
Drop off, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 204-645-2461