“On Call” CASHIER
Reporting under the direction/supervision of the VLT Manager, the VLT “On Call” Cashier shall be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide daily/nightly reports of cash counts indicating profits or shortages during shift.
- Change Terminal paper when needed to do so.
- Phone MLC Hotline when Terminal(s) need repairs (use I.D. # when phoning).
- Provide an inventory count at the beginning of each week (Monday) on canteen products.
- Give 24 hours notice to either the Manager or Acting Supervisor when not able to report to work, unless in an emergency situation.
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
- Submit cash reports at end of each shift.
- Held accountable for all dollars controlled during shift.
- Re-counting float to confirm the amount given is correct at the beginning and ending of each shift.
- Inform Security personnel of any person(s) causing a disturbance or suspicious person(s).
- Submit written report(s) on incidents to the VLT Manager.
- Grade Twelve (12) diploma (or equivalent).
- Previous employment in customer service an asset.
- Must be responsible.
- Must be available for on-call shifts (day, evening or weekends).
- Accounting skills an asset.
- Must be 18 years old.
- Must adhere to FRCN Policies & Procedures, including the Illegal Drug By-law
- Applicants are subject to Criminal Record Check, Adult Abuse Registry Check and Child Abuse Registry Check with resumes.
- On Site Training available
Please forward your resume by Monday, August 10, 2020 to:
Human Resource Coordinator
Fisher River Cree Nation
Fax: (204)645-2745 or email: email@example.com
Successful Candidate will be subject to a pre-screening drug test (as per the FRCN Drug By-law 2004-01, Sec. 8.01). We thank all those who applied; however, applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.