Fisher River Income Assistance is moving forward with their 2020/21 Annual File Renewal which was on hold due to the COVID-19 pandemic. As per Indigenous Services Canada (ISC) requirements, all Income Assistance Clients are required to submit the following documents:
– current photo ID (Status Card, Driver’s License or Passport)
– Medical Card, identifying Koostatak PO address and if applicable, child(ren)
– Children on application require one piece of ID (birth certificate/status card)
– if applicable, spouse’s documents where needed
60 day Bank Statement (May and June 2020)
– if applicable, spouse’s documents when separate bank accounts maintained
– if no account, setting up a ‘My Service Canada Account’ is mandatory; in order to verify any income sources
CRA Notice of Assessment for 2019
Residency Declaration (form available) or Tenancy Profile
April 2020 ISC Application Form (and any other forms required) to be SIGNED – if applicable, spouse must sign also.
Your CRA Notice of Assessments can be accessed by setting up a ‘My Service Canada Account’. Fisher River Human Resources can assist with this.
There may be an overlap on the request for documents due to the review of IA Client files in early 2020. If any of the above listed information has been handed in already, thank you.
IA Clients are required to submit all required documents on or before August 28, 2020. Please contact the IA office if you have any questions.
Rachel Murdock, Administrator
Income Assistance Program