The following information is a friendly reminder for community members accessing the FRHC Medical Transportation Program:
- Each client is responsible to notify the Medical Transportation Program 3 days prior to any medical appointment.
- Proper documentation re: appointments/letters is required within the Medical Transportation Program to arrange timely and affective transportation to and from appointment.
- It is the client’s responsibility to notify the Medical Transportation Program if an appointment is cancelled or rescheduled as soon as possible.
- It is important to be ready for pick-up when the medical van is at your residence or area of pick-up.
- FRHC Physician clinics require a client to be at his/her appointment 15 minutes
- Percy Moore Hospital clinics require a client to be at his/her appointment 30 minutes prior.
- Medical drivers will deliver medication as required; if the client is not home, a door knocker will b left at the residence for the client to pick up his/her medication at the FRHC. Members who have access to his/her own vehicle will be required to pick up their medication at the FRHC as our medical vans are initially utilized for medical appointment
Should you require further information on this memo, please contact the FRHC@ 204-645-2689